20 sustainable investing funds related events were identified in July 2019*, classified as follows:
• 9 events involved new funds or strategies, including offerings in the US and overseas.
• 4 events cover new analytical, research tools or indices.
• 3 are related to merger and acquisition (M&A) activities.
• 2 events involved fund closings, including one mutual fund and one ETF.
• 2 events cover changes to portfolio policies, guidelines or inputs.
• *For information purposes, nine events that occurred in June 2019 and not previously reported are listed. These are dominated by new US fund launchings.
Refer to Table 1 for details.