Twenty-four management company-specific sustainable fund events were identified in December 2019 including:
- 19 events involved the launch of new funds or strategies in the U.S. or overseas
- 12 new US-based products, including two new ETF launches
- 7 non-US based products.
- One fund was exposed to a public perception or reputational issue.
- Three events involved portfolio management team changes.
- One fund company merged two of its funds.
November 2019 events not previously covered are included in the Table below but not covered in the Events Summary.
See Table 1 for details.