- Sustainable funds close July at $303.9 billion, up $18.1 billion due to shift in funds and market appreciation, with net flows adding an estimated $917 million, or 0.32%.
- Sustainable funds register average gain of 2.14%, ranging from 17.17% to -3.87%.
- Market movement and repurposed funds contribute $17.2 billion in net assets.
- Pioneer Investments moves into ranks of top 20 firms as a result of repurposing two funds.
- Top 10 funds: Universe is dominated by funds that exclude alcohol and/or tobacco.
- New funds: Impact Shares NAACP Minority Empowerment ETF.